Saturday, February 2, 2008

LGNC- Day 2





Chest/Bust: 84cm
Waist: 76cm
Hips: 91 1/2cm
Thighs: 58cm
Arms: 24cm
Calves: 33cm

Weight: 129.8lbs
Body Fat%: 25.0

Those are my beginning stats...we shall see where I progress to...

Now onto another topic of discussion... I am a little confused but I think I got it under wraps now. I am saying this is Day 2 in my challenge attempt but I don't think things officially get started until Monday which is in two days. Dax is still sending prep emails so I I guess this may not really be day 2 but I am off and running anyway.

I decided to start my correct eating patterns and guess what happens my brother bakes this delicious looking/smelling cake and I thought this may be harder than I thought but I just keep thinking Thailand....Thailand....Thailand! Until tomorrow

Missy

No comments: