Wednesday, February 6, 2008

LGNC- Day 5

Wow was I beat yesterday (Hence me writing this blog this morning).

I actually fell asleep before remembering to write the blog for the day but rest assured I will just write two today. I want to really hold myself accountable so I am going to stick to writing this blog daily.

I did my workouts and stuck to the nutrition program. I have to admit it is getting a little easier but the headaches still exist though very minor. I felt pretty tired throughout the day yesterday so my energy levels feel somewhat zapped too but I feel pretty good this morning so we will see what the rest of the day brings.

Had five good meals yesterday, drank lots of water and stuck to the three hour time breaks in between eatings. I am on track!!!

Off to do my integrated movement workout. Talk later today.....

Missy

No comments: