Monday, February 11, 2008

LGNC- Last Couple of Days

Well, it's been a few days since I posted anything to the site. I've been pretty busy and I like to write the blog at night so I can recap the whole day, but I have been falling asleep pretty early (probably because I have been getting up so early full of energy...and more business to take care of).

The weekend went pretty I went to the mall/movies with some friends for one of their birthdays. This was a tough time because Chick-Fila is one of our favorite treat spots...the fires are just soooo good but I had to go for another choice for the first time ever (We have a little weekly ritual for Chick-fila), but I did it.

My good friend who is another personal trainer says to me "I'll support you whatever you do but I don't think you need to do this 30 day diet thing". She knows I get caught up in wanting a well-defined stomach and tried to talk me out of it. I even considered it because I am so active and don't want to lose weight but doing it more to bring down my body composition, and I have found that cutting back on these things have made me lose weight (granted inches around the waist).

A major positive though out of this whole thing so far is that it is really getting me to COOK (and obviously healthy cooking)! I am finding that it doesn't really take that long and that I am not bad at it either. Now maybe someone who is looking to taste a lot of seasoning may think different but I found that you really can spice things up a bit (good old mushrooms, onions and green peppers).

Well I think this is day 11 (for me..kinda) but like day 9 for the program we are all following...I am so confused to tell you the truth because of my email notices. I get the weekly planner but then I still get the late emails too so it just really messes me up trying to keep track with everyone else (like I said I started officially on the 1st of Feb because I originally thought that was when the Challenge was going to begin)

Until next time.......

Missy

No comments: