Wednesday, February 6, 2008

LGNC- Day 6

Well I am doing well on the 30 day diet but getting tired of it at the same time if that makes sense. It is actually very good for me because one of my goals in my Magic Hundred program that I am doing is to cook a meal once a week. My brother's friend is a very good cook and cooks a great meal once a week while we watch funny shows or a movie so I relax and enjoy the cooking.

I am and have always been a jock so cooking has not been high on my list of priorities but I know it needs to be for healthy living throughout my life.

I am having some major delay with my emails so I don't remember getting the one about emailing Dax my goals for the program until today which said that I should have already done it. I didn't so here it is.

GOALS FOR LOOK GREAT NAKED CHALLENGE:
1. Win Trip to Thailand
2. Get to 14-16% bodyfat (My Tanita scale said I was 25% which I don't necessarily believe but oh well)
3. Have well-defined abs
4. Get myself into very healthy eating habits (accountability that gets me cooking, preparing, grocery shopping consistently)

There you have it! Two workouts good eating I am still on track (though it's still tough but more because of the cooking/preparing food habit that I have never been good at) Until tomorrow...

Missy

No comments: