Friday, February 8, 2008

LGNC- Day 7

Once again I fell asleep before writing the blog post. I have been really busy this week working on projects that will change my life/career and trying to get my schedule in check because of new clients coming aboard to train.

It was funny because yesterday I put on my work pants and they felt like they were falling off. There was more room in the waist area which is a great thing. One of my goals is to get more defined (4 or 6 pack) abs so to know that my waist is shrinking tells me that I am on my way!

Still find hard times I am apart of a healthy eating track program at the gym I work at, and during the seminar that I and another trainer where giving one of the participants shared a delicious low calorie snack (basically a grahm cracker ice cream sandwich type dessert). It sounded soooooo tasty, which brings me back to the hard part because I can not try it right now so believe me this 30 day diet things aint easy, but I am glad I am doing it, if nothing else when it's over and I start making my eating choices I ill have better deiscipline. An added bonus is that it has been getting me to cook A LOT more than I ever did...one of my Magic 100 goals ;-)

Not much else to say gotta keep it short to work on a project. Until later today when I fill you in on how today went.

No comments: